`Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb.
The Honorable the juries,Ladies and gentleman, and my beloved friends,Good Morning
First of all Let’s thank to Allah, because Allah gives us health, mercy, heppines, welfare, and anything. So we can attend and gether here to celebrate the “Hero’s day”.
            The audience whom I respect in this good opportunity, I would like to deliver my speech about “The struggle in Globalisation Era”, as we know that nowdays we live in Modern or Globalisation Era. We can enjoy everything easly, not like our anchentors, they lived in sufferings.
            Because they lived in poverty, and everyday they used to work hard to colony. Some struggle did all ways to make Indonesia freed from colony, and it wasn’t easy. They faced it for more 350 years.
            And Finally in 17th of August 1945, Indonesia got its freedom, but actually era after freedom is the real struggle for us as Indonesian.Especially the youg generation we have Big Question, “What we have to do to full independence In our country”, as young generation we have to make our country.
But recently we watch on television, listen to the radio, read in the newspaper, that many teenager are involved in crime action like consuming drugs, fighting and many more.  We have to be sad about it, because actually we have to make our beloved country or Indonesia be famous country because of its friendly people, its technology, innovation, its wealth of natural resource.
But in the fact what happens ? ,
There are many crime actions, corruption, and many bad attitudes which are done by young generation. So now I invite all young generation here and of course my self to correct our self to be good generation to our country in order to it can competite with othwr developed country. If we do it, we are the real of struggle in this era for our country
The audience whom I respect I think my speech is enough, I hope it can usefull for us. I’m so sorry if I have many mistake because nobody is perfect people in the world, thanks you so much.
Wassalamualaikum Wr. Wb